What’s hot and what’s not?
Out of hair colour ideas for this season? No problem, we’ll get that inspiration flowing whether you’re into an all over colour, subtle highlights or a simple ombré/balayage.
- Warm brown – is becoming the trend this season, watching the celebs change up there browns or deepening their blondes for a freshened up look!
- Dark brown – embrace the dark side. You can go for the deepest ebony or the warmest mocha.
- Rich Auburn tones – Instead of just having the natural browns, why don’t you add some copper or reds to the mix to liven up your locks.
- Ombré/ balayage – is becoming more of a colour melt for this season and not being as dramatic and moving towards a sombre’ instead acheter viagra avis.
- Bold colours – have grown into popularity recently, especially since celebrities such as Nicole Ritchie, Hillary Duff and Kelly Osborne have taken the plunge!
- Blonde Hair – well blonde hair is a 2015 favourite. Light or dark blonde and all out platinum, you name it! Ombré highlights are a strong trend right now and they are here to stay. Ombré lights are excellent ideas for darker shades to add texture and depth, without the issues with regrowth of the dark roots! Perfect for your first colour too.
If you’re going for an instant full look update, new hair hue is simply the perfect way to do it and get away with it. Just be careful to try and compliment your eye colour and skin tone with your new shade. Why not ask our expert colourists at your next appointment and have some fun with your hair colour this winter?!