Let’s be honest, sometimes we all feel a little lazy and don’t want to wash our hair or we just don’t have the time.
Thankfully there are ways to disguise the fact that your hair needs to be washed.
- You can use dry shampoo or baby powder. Applying this to the roots and rubbing it in will absorb the oils that the scalp produces. Giving the hair a little extra volume and removes shine. If your hair gets oily quickly, you can also do this to freshly washed hair.
- Wear a hat, headband or a scarf. Winter is the perfect time to be wearing beanies and hats and hide the fact that your hair needs to be washed. Then in summer you can wrap a scarf or headband around your head, tie your hair in a messy bun and out the door you run.
- Pin back the front. If you pin back the front of your hair, this will hide the oiliness at the front and cover your part line.
- Wash the front of your hair. By only washing the front section of your hairline it will give your hair a boost of freshness and will only take a minute to blow dry pharmacie viagra prix.
- Tying your hair up. Hair holds styles really well when it’s got some grit to it. Go for either a messy or sleek style, even add some braids to give some extra detail & volume.
We trust you have enjoyed reading our tips and tricks on how to disguise dirty hair!